Harvest Capital, LLC is a hospitality and multi-family investor. We provide intermediary and consultancy services in the commercial, construction, and investment residential real estate spaces.
With partners owning and managing over $2B in direct assets over our collective careers, and helping to facilitate funding for several hundred million more with our affiliates and clients, we have the unique experience to layout optimal strategies and exclusive access to funding sources to meet unique real estate investment aspirations.
Jack Smith, Partner
- Responsible for over $500M in career origination
- Funding Commitments of up to $91M on a single commercial transaction. 2017
- CEO Builder’s Financial, a residential mortgage company creating captive partnerships with boutique home builders and real estate brokers across Texas and California. Premier client, Permian Homes in Midland, Texas with over 350 finished homes annually. 2012-2016
- CEO Kardia Capital, risk mitigation firm employing over 150 agents in partnership with Dr. Gary Lacefield a co-author of RESPA. 2007-2011
- General Manager Capital Funding Group, residential mortgage firm employing over 80 staff members and driving mortgage revenues of well over $2M/month. 2003-2007
- Over 50 multi-family transactions to date.
Richmond McCoy, Partner
- Nationally recognized real estate executive with over 30 years of diverse real estate transaction-development and asset management experience.
- Consummated more than $6 billion in transactions
- Raised more than $780MM of institutional equity from public pension funds, banks, and insurance companies which was leveraged to over $2.0B in real estate investments nationwide, and he led efforts in working with the US treasury in the CDFI Fund to deploy $267 Million dollars’ worth of tax credit investments.
- Invested in housing, office, retail, industrial and hospitality along with master-planned communities both nationally and internationally.
- Recognized by many organizations for his exemplary achievements and leadership including Hilton Worldwide’s Developer of the Year, and JP Morgan Chase’s Real Estate & Construction Industry Group Supplier of the Year.